Intension of this Blog - Why did I start?


Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the Simple Health Tips. Here in this blog you'll find many simple tips regarding your minor health problems. Most of you may suspect why I have started? Before you question me I would like to clear one thing and would like to answer before I start postings.

Maximum people now a days are suffering with many minor problems and don't find simple solution.

My main intension is to give simple tips for the your ailments. My main aim is to come rid of those minor problems by yourselves in a simple way. In addition to the health tips, we also give you the tricks regarding yoga and beauty.

Disclaimer: This blog is intended as a reference volume only, not as a medical guide or manual for self-treatment. The information here is posted to help you make informed choices about your health. It is in no way intended as a substitute for any treatment prescribed by your doctor.

Comments

Popular Posts